A rare object for firm mattress connaisseurs.
With its high density top layer and associated firm spring suspension, the Kensington offers great flexibility and comfort.
Width : 80 to 200cm
Length : 190 to 200cm
Prices starting from 2 724 € (in 160 x 200)
with ecotaxe6 €
– 2cm polyurethane foam density 60 kgs/m3
– 1,5 cm of felt
– 15cm high/low padded springs
– 2cm polyurethane foam density 60kgs/m3
Twin Coil Suspension : padded springs, 2 alternating heights
– Excellent sleeping independence
– Very welcoming surface provided by the top layer of springs, with reinforced support provided by the lower layer of springs
– Progressive support, which adapts to each person’s weight
Total Thickness: 31cm
Composition of Side A :
– Polyester fibre 300 grs/m2
– Polyester fibre 200 grs/m2
– Quilted over polyurethane foam 25 kgs/m3 thickness 11cm
Composition Side B :
– Wool 300 grs/m2 and silk 100 grs/m2
– Quilted over polyurethane foam 25kgs/m3 thickness 11cm
Hycare treated Victoria Knit : 27% viscose, 73% polyester
– 10 years.