The Magnificence mattress is built around a two-layer Vispring four-whorl spring structure, making it especially adaptive.
Filled with hand carded genuine Shetland Island wool, European horsehair, cashmere and mohair; and five rows of lateral stitching taking six hours to hand sew.
The Magnificence is presented with the Eccleston Headboard. Bedframe and headboard are covered in Imperial Gold silk.
Width: 70 to 200cm
Length:190 to 220cm
Prices starting from 20 220 € (in 180 x 200)
with ecotaxe6 €
- Two-layer padded spring structure hand-made and cased in calico pockets
- Spring diameter: 49cm
- 3420 Springs for the 182 x 200
- All-natural materials: blend genuine Shetland Island wool certified Platinum and cotton (900 g/mc), long hand carded Moosburger horsehair (610 g/mc), blend of genuine hand carded Shetland Island wool certified platinum (600 g/mc) and cashmere (200 g/mc) and mohair (200 g/mc), blend of genuine carded Shetland wool and cotton (1200 g/mc)
- First class twill
- Hand tufted with felt pads
- Edge-stitching trimmed with coconut fibers and wool
- 5 rows of hand sewn lateral stitching
- Thickness: 25cm
- Horizontal handles
- Aeration vents